Fixed fee divorce fees
Here at Slater and Gordon we can offer some services for a fixed fee. Please speak to our lawyers to see if we can offer you this. Our team are experts in their field and can help you at every step of the way.
Fixed fee divorce
Talk to a family law expert todayContact us
We provide fixed price divorce services throughout England and Wales
We offer two levels of fixed fee divorce to suit your budget and your needs.
Package 1 - If you are filing for a divorce
Fixed fee – please call to obtain details
- All correspondence with court, ex-spouse and client (subject to the below exceptions)
- Preparing and submitting all documentation to court (including divorce petition, application for decree nisi, statement in support of petition and application for decree absolute)
This does not include:
- Personal service of proceedings on Respondent, if ex-spouse fails to return the acknowledgement of service on time
- Attending court at nisi hearing if costs not agreed
- A defended divorce
Package 2 - If you are responding to a divorce petition
(when we are ON court record)
Fixed fee – Please call to obtain details
- All correspondence between court, client and ex-spouse
- Advising on petition and issue of costs
- Completing and lodging the Acknowledgement of Service at court
This does not include:
- Attending court at the nisi hearing if costs not agreed
- Defending the divorce
One hour fixed fee appointment
Call to speak to one of our lawyers to explore the options available to you
Which fixed fee package do I need?
Although we have designed these fixed fee divorce packages, we understand that you may not yet know how much assistance you are likely to need.
The best solicitors to fight your corner! I struggled with a nasty unmarried couple dispute alone for over a year before biting the bullet and paying for proper legal support. I had one previous experience with a cheaper less well-known solicitor and I just felt completely let down and not a priority. But with Slater and Gordon, from start to finish, I felt supported 100% and valued. B L (family and personal matters case)
Matters were dealt with efficiently with a view to keeping costs to a realistic level and I am well satisfied with the final settlement she managed to achieve on my behalf. J B (family and personal matters case)
For anyone needing help with family issues I could not recommend Slater and Gordon highly enough. I always had the feeling I had the best looking after my interests and they certainly didn't disappoint. C I (family and personal matters case)