Call us now on: 0161 830 9632

Family law

Child abuse experts

Child abuse has far-reaching consequences. If you suffered abuse as a child, or care for a child who has been abused, we are here to help.

Young man sitting outside on chilly day

Child abuse claims

Slater and Gordon's team of family lawyers have the expertise you need to advise and assist you. Call us now on 0161 830 9632 or contact us online and we will call you.

Talk to a family law expert today

Contact us

Can I seek justice and compensation for child abuse?

Whether you were the victim of abuse, or are the parent, guardian or carer of a child who has suffered, you need professional support and advice.

We understand the difficulties of child abuse cases and have a firm belief in the need for victims to seek justice in the courts, in addition to any financial compensation. When you feel ready to talk about your experience, we are here to listen and advise you.

Will my confidentiality be protected?

Your right to confidentiality is protected in law, and we can promise you from many years of experience that victims of child abuse are never named in the media, even in the most high-profile cases.

Who can I talk to about child abuse?

At Slater and Gordon we have a dedicated team of specialist abuse claims lawyers - they understand how hard it can be for you or a child in your care to confront and talk about such sensitive matters.

Case studies

Pensions on divorce

A husband contacted our team to help resolve the financial aspect of his divorce.

Schooling disagreements

A mother contacted our team to help arrange which school her daughter was to attend after the father unreasonably challenged her position.

Taking children out of the country without consent

A father contacted our team after his daughter was taken to Egypt without his consent.

Start your online conveyancing quote now

Click below to get an instant quote

woman on a phone

Would you rather speak to us?

One of our friendly advisors would be happy to speak to you.

Call us for free on 0330 107 5052